Welcome to the final week of our Parish Stewardship Program!
In recent weeks we have reflected on:
- The role of faith in our lives
- The importance of coming together to celebrate the Eucharist each weekend
- Our commitment to growing in faith
We have also considered the notion of our parish as a community of faith:
- Are we a place of welcome?
- Do we have a clear mission to live the values of the Gospel?
- Am I making my contribution to parish life by being involved in our Groups & Ministries?
This week brings it all together. We look to the future – imagining what sort of parish we want to be. Ours is one filled with optimism – but one that needs the support and contribution of every individual if we are to achieve our dreams.
This week we ask you to finalise your commitments by:
- Signing up for a parish group or ministry
- Making your meaningful pledge of financial support to the Stewardship Program
This weekend Fr Martin Dixon will speak with us on these important matters.
Click here for more: OLGC Stewardship Week 4
View the Stewardship Program Brochure here!