The Future Directions Steering Group was formed by the PLT to create a Master Plan for all parish properties (excluding school buildings). The role of the Steering Group was to oversee the development of a cohesive self-funding Master Plan for the following parish priorities:
- Provide a single separate private residence for 2 Priests & a visitor; for the use of the Parish Priest of OLGC and AH Parishes
- Provide a single Parish administration centre for Priests & staff of the Parishes of OGLC and AH;
- Provide a gathering place & meeting rooms for the parishes groups;
- Provide for future Church upgrades;
- Additional to the above requirements, to:
- Create the ‘means’ to support ‘whole of OLGC and AH Parishes’ Outreach activities and preserve the present capability of the parishes to support refugee resettlement as has been done through the Asylum Seekers and Refugee Group; and
- Maximise the OLGC and AH school assets,
- Enhance safety and the school playground area in respect of OGLC school.
All works have now been completed.